Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

biscuits and carbonated lemonade

Sooooo today marks one week since we have been in Aussie land and we have already become obsessed with certain foods that we wont be able to eat once we get back to the states. Some of these include....


TIM TAMS!!! they're cookies (biscuits) that are basically heaven in a chocolate square and I crave them on a regular basis. The only bad thing about them is that there's only 9 in each pack! I'm going to stuff as many packs as I can in my suitcase on the way home. And yes...we HAVE tried all of the variations on the picture above. 


                                                   

Solo lemon drink. Its basically carbonated lemonade. You can get 1 liter at Coles for a dollar...pretty much the cheapest thing in all of Australia. SOOO good! perfect with Tim Tams. Also, Cheese's company designed the logo for it! 

Caroline came back to the flat with these crackers....and of course we fell in love. Chicken flavor is the best! We pack them in our lunches for school/work. Again, the only prob is that the box is TINY, just like everything else here. Portion sizes really are SO much smaller than ones in America. I didnt think it would be, but it is quite frustrating. 



Uncle Tobys Yoghurt Tops are the best granola bars I've ever had! I eat one for breakfast every morning! love em


1 comments:

Stephen and Tara said...

Awesome. I love these kinds of cultural things. Keep the posts coming! Love ya:)

Post a Comment